Monday, February 07, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to Inspire Create!

The purpose of this blog is as an outlet for my web-wanderings in the constant search for inspiration.

I'm a 32 year old IT Manager who desperately wants to quit her office job and make a living creating... I'm happiest making jewellery, handbags, web sites, food... But at the moment I'm not in a position to take that leap, so I'm furiously researching, studying and preparing for the moment when I can. In my never ending hunger to read about those people who are living out loud, I come across alot of wonderful web sites - which I plan to share via this blog.

So, if you know of any inspirational people, please let me know and I'll link to them from here.

1 comment:

Gail Rhyno said...

Thanks! To be brief. I am a stay at home mom, former Youth Worker, I'm about to turn 38, and have just gone into business for myself. I am at the moment making Beach Glass Jewellery, but that is just my start, something that fortunately came easy. It's the lifelong interest in things I find harder that brings me here. Drawing, writing, quilting...these are my real passions...I keep searching the internet for inspiration, living off of the success of others who are living my dream....sound familiar?! I'll be back often.