Monday, June 20, 2005

Believe Street

Believe Street is a new site selling beautiful things - and we can't have too many beautiful things in our life! The reason I am linking to Believe Street is not so much because of what is on the site - it's more about the person behind it and how she went about setting it up. Maria wanted to establish a business selling items that "inspire people through beautiful cards, journals, jewelry, and gifts that carry a message ... to encourage people to dream, to imagine, to believe ... in themselves, in all that's good about life, in the possibilities that open up to us each day".

I love the sentiment behind the business, I'm also impressed with how Maria set goals for herself (register domain name by this date, open bank account by this date, go live with website....etc) and she achieved them. I find that very inspirational.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are just wonderful, Michelle! Thank you for mentioning Believe Street on your blog. I can't wait to create and post more products and expand into all the things that are part of a my vision, but it's a start, at least. I'm very impatient to have it all complete, but I know it's important to take little tiny steps, and be grateful for even small successes.

Thanks for all the supportive posts you've left for me over the past few weeks. I couldn't have done it so quickly without the encouragement of people like you!