Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lifestylepreneur

Lifestylepreneur is targeted at people who have started (or like me, want to start) their own business so that they can have the lifestyle they want. For me that means throwing out my @#@!?# alarm clock, being able to make my own decisions, being able to go for a walk at 3pm when I feel sleepy rather than just struggling through it because I'm expected to stay at my desk, to work at 11pm because that's when I feel inspired (and not at 8.30am when I would rather be sitting in the sun, drinking a cup of tea and reading the paper!) - you see where I'm headed...

Lifestylepreneur has lots of useful information including reviews of relevant books, tips and tricks, a blog and a newsletter you can subscribe to. Maria (the original Lifestylepreneur!) also runs coaching courses which look like great value and have received glowing reviews from previous participants. Maria is also planning for a leap into a creative venture (visit Believe Street) which I plan to watch with great interest. I love visiting the sites of people who have felt the fear and still made the leap - inspiring!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you for mentioning Lifestylepreneur and Believe Street in your wonderful blog, Michelle!

I love the vision of your ideal lifestyle. Yes! One of my favorite things is being able to shop for groceries during 'business hours,' instead of on weekends when it's so crowded. It's a little thing, but it really adds to the quality of my life (and lowers my stress level)!

Thanks again ...